This job is no longer available
Salary: 40,000 - 45,000
- HCL are currently recruiting for an independant prescriber, who are looking for an independent Primary Care Advanced Nurse Practitioner to be based in Derby. Candidates will be expected to provide exceptional patient care through the application of highly developed clinical skills across primary care settings to patients with undiagnosed undifferentiated problems.
- To be able to communicate at all levels across boundaries and work within a team of clinical staff of varying disciplines
- Take an active role in clinical governance, particularly clinical audit, guidelines and protocols.
- To participate in the development and implementation of practice/PCT guidelines and protocols.
- Have an understanding of and work towards quality and outcome frameworks (QOF).
- Attend practice meetings
- Support and contribute to strategic initiatives designed to promote growing awareness of Walk in Centre/ Registered patient practice within local community
- Attend TARGET events and training to maintain professional development.
- Set up and monitor developments in own practice.
- Maintain own registration and work within NMC code of professional conduct.
- Contribute to and access clinical supervision.
- Provide evidence of ongoing personal development through appraisal and review.