BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Hampshire Clinic in Basingstoke has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week, working a rotational shift pattern which includes alternate weekend working.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN with NMC Registration
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of this role include:
- Providing the highest standard of service to all clients and staff who use the hospital
- Having responsibility for the nursing management of a group of patients in a variety of locations
- Being part of a dedicated team of nurses with the knowledge, skills and ability to care for patients in the orthopaedic, surgical or day care setting
- Ensuring accurate records of patient care and progress are maintained at all times
- Maintaining harmonious working relationships within the department
- Establishing and promoting sound communication channels between staff, patients and visitors
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.