BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Cavell hospital in Enfield, London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week, working a rotational shift pattern which includes both day and night shifts.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN with NMC Registration
- Recent experience of working on an acute surgical ward
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- IV Therapy Skills (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- Being responsible for the assessment of care needs as well as the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for a defined group of patients
- Ensuring that high standard of paediatric and adult patient care are maintained at all times
- Maintaining effective communication with other departments
- Educating patients and relatives in new skills and procedures necessary to their future well-being
- Ensuring the safe custody and administration of drugs in accordance with established laws and procedures
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.