BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Beardwood hospital in Blackburn has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Wards
This post is for 30 hours per week, working Nights – 21.00hrs – 07.30hrs
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Demonstrable competence in Acute General Surgical and Medical.
- First level Nurse licensed to practice by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Proven post-registration experience within a surgical or Medical environment in the UK
- Surgical experience required.
Applicants should also be competent in:
- Oncology experience desirable
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver high quality patient care which is clinically effective, evidence based, and appropriate.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care.
- To undertake clinical competency assessment of junior/support staff, within own qualification and remit.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.