Skilled Anaesthetics ODP's and Theatre Nurses required in Basildon
Hays Healthcare are looking for experienced ODP'S within Basildon and the surrounding areas to work ad hoc shifts and ongoing placement. We require experienced scrub, Operating Department Practitioners and Theatre Nurses with anaesthetic and recovery experience. Hays are able to offer flexible hours that suit your working needs and availability.
Working as a Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner you will be required to function effectively as a member of the peri-operative team to ensure the provision and development of an efficient and high quality surgical service. You will need to deliver a holistic care package which is current, evidence based and effective. You will also have a broad knowledge and skill base including communication and team working skills, in order that you contribute to the smooth running of the theatre department.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* At least 6 months current UK NHS theatre experience working as an ODP/ Theatre Nurse.
* The ability to adapt to different hospital environments.
* Self-motivated, uses own initiative and excellent at making decisions.
* Able to work under pressure and respond effectively to challenging situations.
* Time management and effective delegation skills.
As well as receiving ongoing dedicated support, you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 Bonus every time you refer a colleague
* Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only)
* Competitive rates of pay
* Fast Track Registration
* Free mandatory and specialist Training *Terms & conditions apply
To have an informal discussion please contact Jabbir Ahmed on 0203 728 6892 E: or submit your CV via the job advert