Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Experienced Registered General Nurse RGN based in Highgate
- £34,000 + comprehensive benefits including 1 month of classroom CPD prior to starting
- Option to reduce to part time (from 3days per week) upon completion of training and supervision
On behalf of our client, sjb medical are recruiting an experienced Nurse RGN in Manchester to join the leading provider of health assessment services in the UK. Once successfully through an initial University of Derby accredited training programme, roles involve undertaking functional medical assessments and quality medical reporting from a local medical assessment centre.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 to 5, no weekends, no night shifts and all bank holidays are days off as standard on top of your annual leave entitlement.
Broad based experience sought, in particular from backgrounds including but not limited to Practice nurse, Emergency care, A & E, ICU Nurse, Staff nurse, Triage Nurse, Community Nurse.
- Level 1 registered Nurse as an RGN
- Minimum of 3 years’ post registration nursing experience
- Excellent clinical, communication and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees NMC / HCPC
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
Both full time (37 hours per week) and part time permanent roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available. Any offer of employment will be subject to a BPSS and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
To get started please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 or apply online.