Senior Specialist Nurse - Pre-Assessment
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sloane Hospital in beckenham have a vacancy for a Senior Specialist Nurse to lead the team of Nursing staff within the Pre-Assessment unit.
This post is for 22.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- Proven experience within a medical, surgical, or outpatient environment (or similar) in the UK or equivalent
- Preferred: ENB 998 (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Postgraduate training and qualifications as appropriate to the role
- Preferred: Immediate Life Support (ILS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and caring disposition
Duties of this role include:
- Working in the pre-admission/ pre-assessment nursing services
- Providing an efficient and effective service for pateitns, consultants and staff
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the department manager
- Ensuirng capture of all sources of revenue generated within the department
- Working with and leading the Pre-Assessment team, in the assessment, planning. delivery and evaluation of nursing care as the point of contact for the patient and ensuring adequate processes are in place for each stage of the patients journey.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.