BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s London Independent hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week, working a rotational shift pattern.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN with NMC Registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Previous cardiac or surgical experience
- Up to date knowledge in patient care
- Basic computer skills
- Department management skills
Duties of this role include:
- Supporting the cardiac team and leading in the daily care of cardiac patients on the ward
- Ensuring that standard of customer care are consistently maintained at all times
- Assisting Senior Staff in their management of the department, providing effective leadership and management in their absence
- Facilitating the communication of daily activity
- Providing a high standard of patient care, respecting the patient’s dignity, privacy wishes and beliefs at all times
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.