Registered Nurse - Surgery
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Clementine Churchill hospital in London have vacancies for Registered Nurses to join their team of staff.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered Nurse with experience in an acute care setting
- Current NMC registration
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Sound judgment skills
- Strong organisation and planning abilities
Duties of this role include:
- Assisting in the delivery of patient care
- Contributing to quality improvement
- Assessing, planning and implementing patient care plans
- Planning and organising patients' discharge arrangements
- Assisting with the safe custody and administration of drugs
- Providing information to patients and their carers
- Completing all mandatory training and CPD activities in line with annual appraisal
- Assisting in audits within the department
- Participating in the service review process
- Working with other staff members to develop and implement best practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.