My client is one of the most prestigious private hospitals in London with a great standard of nursing care and has a high demand for a Staff Nurse to join the largest private ITU in the country.
The hospital has state of the art equipment and offers a dynamic and highly professional working environment. If successful, you will be provided with fantastic training and professional development opportunities.
- Provide excellent and up to date critical care for patients
- Maintain accurate patient and unit records
- Have an understanding of staff management
- Report and record incidents and complaints
- NMC Registered General Nurse
- Experience of Advanced respiratory ventilation, cardiovascular and renal care
- Previous experience of working in the ITU / Critical Care
- Critical care course desired
- Cardiothoracic, general or neuro experience in an ITU desirable
My client is offering a competitive salary between £31,000 - £35,000 per year, depending on experience, and an attractive benefits package.
- 25 days of holiday, which increases to 28 days after 5 years
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts for a broad range of high street retailers
- Childcare Vouchers
Are you are a Staff Nurse with a passion for customer service and a desire to deliver exceptional patient experience? - If so my client wants to speak with you.
For immediate consideration please contact Alexandra Meiu at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)20 7861 8950 (ext. 1494) or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London