This job is no longer available
The hospital has innovation, quality and patient centred care at the heart of its values. It is committed to a high standard of care through state of the art equipment and staff development.
Its close links to the nearest University enables staff to develop both personally and professionally and encourages evidence-based learning, and the wide range of specialties; which include, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, rheumatology and oncology, also provide opportunities to expand your knowledge in a range of areas.
This trust is looking to recruit both newly qualified and General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To be an effective member of a multidisciplinary team to maintain excellent standards of care
- Uphold levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Work as part of the ward team to contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to on-going education through training and courses
- NMC registration
- Committed to developing as a general medicine nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512