Staff Nurse - Paediatric Outpatients
I am currently working closely with one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London. The private hospital specialises in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. The hospital has the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, this is no surprise the hospital attracts some of the finest specialist nurses and doctors.
Successful applicant will have access to all the hospital fantastic benefits and also work within an established organisation based in one of London`s most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for outstanding service. The hospital has a great opportunity for a paediatric staff nurse to work within the outpatient department. Successful applicant will work as a skilled member of the nursing team, providing a high standard of holistic family centred care to the children and families.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual children and to supervise junior staff in this activity.
- To ensure an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for the children and their families.
- To communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers and other staff, overcoming any barriers to understanding and providing support during distressing or emotional events.
- Assist with ongoing education and training of families
- To supervise and support junior members of the ward team and ensure that all patients receive appropriate care
- To manage allocated resources effectively and efficiently. This includes maintaining the correct skill mix and utilisation of time and equipment, in the absence of senior staff.
- To actively assist in the education and practical training of learners and junior staff at every opportunity.
- To ensure documentation is completed accurately and within agreed timescales using HCA International approved documentation, in line with NMC and HCA International guidelines.
- Understanding of Child Protection
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation packages to successful applicant living outside London and UK
- 25 days of holiday, which increases to 28 days after 5 years
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts for a broad range of high street retailers
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance Health Insurance
HCL Permanent London