HCL Workforce Solutions is presenting you with the opportunity to work as part of the NHS in a large Trust as a registered nurse.
About the Role:
As a registered nurse in acute wards you will be required to:
- Work with all members of the nursing team within the multi-disciplinary framework.
- Maintain a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Ward/Department Sister/Charge Nurse.
- To act as a leader in the clinical area, in the absence of a more senior member of staff.
- To work in accordance with the principles laid down by the Nursing/Midwifery professional bodies and Trust Policies.
About the Hospital:
The Trust is located in a coastal town with cobbled streets, museums, numerous theatres and an arts centre for film and music lovers alike. There are many canals surrounding large parks for those that love to spend time outdoors. The hospital provides the best acute care for over 800,000 people with a multitude of clinical services.
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC registration or eligibility to apply
- Previous experience in general medicine wards.
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Band 5 nurse salary of £21,478 per annum (post tax earnings of £1,463 per month)
- Unsociable hours salary enhancements
- NHS benefits - including 27 days paid holidays plus 8 public holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Career progression with commitment to ongoing training
For more information about this exciting career opportunity don`t hesitate to call Nina Boogers at HCL Workforce Solutions on: 02078618950
HCL Permanent London