My client is situated in the heart of London, the hospital is the most prestigious and respected private hospital. The hospital specialises in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. The hospital uses the most advance medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country.
The successful applicant will experience in some of the hospital fantastic benefits. They will also work within an established organisation. Successful applicant will also have access to the well priced and high quality food range within the staff restaurant.
Successful applicant will be responsible for and lead on the development of strategies and policies to ensure the development of evidence based clinical practice within adult oncology service in line with the organisation objectives.
- Work with the matron and senior sister and adult oncology nurses and other CPFs to identify and implement structures to support best practice
- Liaise with outside educational organisations to help support the learning and development strategy
- To work 50% of the time in the clinical area supporting the adult oncology staff in practice facilitating reflective practice and providing day to day support
- To lead on the development and training of staff to take on new clinical roles and services
- Deputise in the absent of the matron or the senior sister and adult oncology nurses
- Promote and incorporate research/evidence based practice within the clinical setting
- 25 days for holiday
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount
- Childcare vouchers
HCL Permanent London