I am currently looking for an experienced Imaging Senior Staff Nurse. This hospital is situated in the heart of London`s medical district. My client is looking for a dedicated nurse to join their Imaging department and provide first class nursing care to patients and be a key member of the team.
The hospital is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London and is internationally recognised. The Senior Staff Nurse within the imaging dept will report to the Clinical Nurse Specialist and will provide a customer focused high quality Nursing service to the patients and service users. The Senior Staff Nurse will strive for and maintain the best standard of clinical standards and efficiency for our users at all times. The role will require rotation throughout all of the imaging modalities (Interventional Radiology, CT, MRI, Core Services) and throughout all of the imaging sites.
They specialising in complex, cancer, surgical, orthopaedics as well as many others. The hospital offers you the chance to work with some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London`s major teaching hospitals and working here will further develop your current skills.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a friendly and dynamic team, will be an active member of the team and keen to learn new skills. Sounds good doesn`t it? Why not apply now, I will give you a call and talk in more detail about this amazing opportunity!!!
- Provide a professional standard of excellence in Nursing services for all patients.
- Become competent in all areas of Imaging Nursing, including assisting in Interventional Radiology cases, biopsies, imaging guided drainages and therapeutic procedures.
- Share clinical knowledge with multi disciplinary colleagues both formally (through CPD sessions/clinical competency forms) and informally (ad hoc teaching/training opportunities).
- Participate on the shift rotation and undertake On-call duties.
- Participate in regular mandatory training relating to Safeguarding Vulnerable adults and children, ensuring compliance in escalation of any safeguarding concerns.
- Assist bookings clerks and Radiographers in the booking of immediate appointments.
- Ensure competence in working when dealing with body fluids, Sharps and Moving and Handling.
- Form an effective working relationship with Consultants, medical, Radiographic and administrative staff within the Department and the hospital as a whole.
- NMC registered
- Hold a BSc (or equivalent) in Nursing
- Have a portfolio of relevant CPD
- Have acted as an appraiser
- Mentorship Course
- Demonstrate commitment to theatre/Imaging Nursing through CPD/protocol development within a radiology area
- Have competencies across Imaging/Post Graduate qualification
- Continuous training and professional development
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leadership development programme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
To apply for this job, please click on apply now and I will give you a call within the next 48 hours!
HCL Permanent London