Staff nurses wanted for prestigious NHS hospital.
HCL Workforce Solutions is presenting you with the opportunity to work as part of the NHS in a large Trust as a medical nurse in acute wards.
About the Role:
As a general medicine nurse you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out daily personal care of patients
- Maintaining accurate records of all care given
- Demonstrating that all nursing skills and practices are in accordance with the NMC standards and following evidence based practice
- Be committed to updating your skills and attending relevant training sessions
About the Hospital:
Founded in the 1800`s the hospital has undergone refurbishments only a decade ago offering new state of the art facilities, recognising it is one of the largest Trusts servicing the region. The hospital provides the best acute care for over 800,000 people with a multitude of clinical services.
The Trust is located in a coastal town with cobbled streets, museums, numerous theatres and an arts centre for film and music lovers alike. There are many canals surrounding large parks for those that love to spend time outdoors.
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC registration or eligibility to apply
- Previous experience in general medicine wards.
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Band 5 nurse salary of £21,478 per annum (post tax earnings of £1,463 per month)
- Unsociable hours salary enhancements
- NHS benefits - including 27 days paid holidays plus 8 general and public holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Career progression with commitment to ongoing training
For more information about this exciting career opportunity don`t hesitate to call Nina Boogers at HCL Workforce Solutions on: 02078618950
HCL Permanent London