I am currently looking for an experienced Paediatric Staff Nurse to work for a prestigious private hospital based in West London. My client is looking for a dedicated nurse who will provide first class nursing care to children who have undergone various types of surgery.
The successful applicant will be a highly trained Staff Nurse with Acute Surgical experience in General Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and Urology.
- Direct Liaison with Consultants
- Providing tailored and exceptional standards of nursing care to children receiving surgical and medical treatments, as well as step-down care for children returning from ITU/ ICU/ HDU
- Provide support to the Sister in Charge
- RCN/RSCN registered with the NMC
- Extensive paediatric experience in any of the following specialties: General Surgery, Complex ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastics, Urology and spinal surgery
- High Dependency and Tracheostomy skills are a must
- Advanced clinical skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Keen to learn new skills and embrace change
- Continuous training and professional development
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking for professional development within a dynamic team.
For more information, please call HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London