This job is no longer available
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Alexandra hospital in Cheshire has a vacancy for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week, working a rotational shift pattern.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN with post registration experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Previous experience in a similar environment
Duties of this role include:
- Assessing the care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care
- Ensuring care plans are regularly updated using evidence based practice
- Addressing high sensitive and complex care issues with patients and carers who may have physical/psychological/social/cultural barriers to communication
- Ensuring all equipment used is checked before use
- Ensuring that all patient information and treatment is accurately documented
- Carrying out all forms of nursing care within the clinical areas
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.