IV Home Therapies Nurse
Registered Nurses needed to join a specialist community team of IV Home Therapies Nurses.
Advantage Healthcare is proud to work in collaboration with a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company, providing a range of therapies to patients in their own homes. This community based role involves our IV Home Therapies Nurses visiting patients to deliver a range of services including Total Parenteral Nutrition, Outpatient Parental Antibiotics Therapies and Methotrexate.
It is essential that you can evidence the following:
- 2 years post-qualifying experience
- IV Therapy experience
- Central Line management
- Full driving licence and access to your own transport
- Valid NMC PIN
In addition, it is desirable that you possess the ability to cannulate although this is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses who can offer on-going commitment and flexibility to enhance their career and develop specialist skills in IV and community nursing.
Our IV Home Therapies Nurses benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay from £36 per visit & holiday pay
- Paid whilst completing our specialised training programme
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Working with patients in their own home on a one to one basis
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals & much more!
Apply online, enclosing your current CV. Alternatively, contact our dedicated Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355. Applicants subject to enhanced DBS check.
Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com