I am currently recruiting for a specialist school for physically disabled students based in Hampshire. They provide specialist education, care and therapy for students with complex physical, neurological and learning disabilities. They are looking for an experienced Senior Staff Nurse that is able to provide a high standard of day to day nursing care to their students.
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: £25,783 - £34,531 (based on experience)
Hours: F/T and P/T considered , Term time or Full year considered (pro rota to 42 hours for part-time staff)
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work as part of the nursing team to provide high quality holistic health care to the students throughout the campus, ensuring the Nursing needs of the students are met.
- To assess, develop and implement programmes of care for the students.
- To undertake health assessments and screening, organising any necessary.
- To disseminate training and information to the multidisciplinary team working with the students
- Staff training
- NMC Registered
- Evidence of CPD
- Extensive post registration experience
- Experience working with children and young people
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Whilst past experience of working with severely disabled children / young people is desirable, your personality, enthusiasm and flexible approach to the requirements of the position are also of significant importance.
This role offers amazing benefits and my client is looking for someone to start ASAP!!!
For more information please call HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London