Do you want to develop your nursing career in a leading hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust in the beautiful East of England is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
This hospital has a full range of acute medical services, including oncology, cardiology, elderly care and neurology. Alongside this, it is closely linked to the nearest University and therefore has many opportunities to develop within the hospital.
The trust has core values which encompass innovation, quality and patient centred care. It is committed to a high standard of care through cutting edge equipment and staff education.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To work at a high standard of care within a multidisciplinary team
- To maintain levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to on-going education through training and courses
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
- Commitment to staff progression
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London