BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Southend hospital in Essex has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their experienced and supportive Outpatient team.
This post is for 37.5 hours, working a rotational shift pattern between the hour sof 0800 - 2000.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Pre assessment desirable
- Phlebotomy/ cannulation desirable
- Surgical ward experience essential
- Ophthalmology experience desirable
- NMC registered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role will be based in the Out-patients department, including pre assessment, minor procedures, and Day surgery.
Duties of this role will include:
- Providing a day surgical and outpatients service for both private and NHS patients, in a range of clinical specialities,
- Ensuring that clinical care of patients and others using the service, receive an efficient and quality service.
BMI Southend Hospital is a remarkable, state of the art building offering a day care patient service. The hospital is renowned for its
ophthalmology and cosmetic surgery specialisms, also offering orthopaedic, general day surgery, gynaecology, urology and dermatology services.
Benefits of working at BMI Healthcare:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and highly subsidised for family members
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Free Health Assessments
- Free Parking
- Substantial training and development programmes
- Up to 30 days Holiday
- Subsidised Canteen
- And many more
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.