BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Chaucer hospital in Kent has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This post is for 11.5 hours per week, working night shift.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RGN Level 1 or 2
- Valid NMC Registration
- Evidence of updated practice
- Evidence of any qualifications e.g. RSCN/ITU/HDU
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Post-registration experience in a surgical field (desirable)
- ENB 998 (desirable)
- Additional post-registration certificate (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- Delivering a consistently high standard of research based nursing care, responding to the individual needs of patients
- Acting as a role model for other members of staff and promoting the hospital at all times
- Assisting in the developing and monitoring clinical practice
- Maintaining individual patient care systems
- Maintaining effective and efficient use of available resources
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing effective relationships
- Participating in investigation of complaints, clinical incidents and audit
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.