About the Hospital:
They are a regional centre of excellence in services such as transplantation, cancer, neurosciences, paediatrics and genetics. They also provide satellite and outreach services at other locations to meet the needs of patients e.g. in other hospitals; GP practices, patient homes etc.
The Trust provides high-quality healthcare, together with specialist services, dealing with rare or complex conditions, for a regional, national and international population. They are recognised as a centre of excellence and innovation with many of the hospital specialists being leaders in their field.
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
- 10 days paternity leave
- Job share and part time working
- Career breaks
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay
- To work under the guidance and supervision of experienced intensive care nurses.
- To assist with assessment of care needs, and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- To assist with reassessment of the patient`s needs and re evaluation of care adapting and prioritising planned care appropriately.
- To work closely with other members of the multi disciplinary team ensuring that effective, high quality care is given to achieve planned goals.
- To develop own knowledge base ensuring that practice is research based.
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC registration or eligibility to apply
- Previous experience in general medicine wards.
- Excellent written and communication skills
For more information about this exciting career opportunity don`t hesitate to call Nina Boogers at HCL Workforce Solutions on: 02078618950
HCL Permanent London