About the Hospital
HCL Workforce Solutions is working alongside this prestigious NHS Trust to provide the widest range of children`s health services for young patients across the West Midlands.
As one of the UK`s leading paediatric teaching centres we go to great lengths to identify, teach, nurture and develop the skills of our present and future workforce. We continually examine our practice and look at ways to innovate and improve the service we all deliver so that our children, young people and families receive a first-class service.
About the Role: PICU and/or PICU oncology
- To provide a high standard of family centred holistic care to the children and families within the department.
- To work as a skilled member of the nursing team
- Participate in the support of staff training of specific oncology skills
- To take responsibility for and manage the care of a critically ill/injured infant/child/children within a span of duty. This will include using a full set of critical care skills for any child admitted to intensive care from any specialty with any condition.
- Ensure IV therapy and administration of chemotherapy skills are kept up to date
- Good grasp of the English language
- Ideally 12 months post registration experience in paediatrics and/or oncology.
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC registration or eligibility to apply
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- £21,478 - £34,530
- Unsociable hours salary enhancements
- NHS benefits - including 27 days paid holidays plus 8 general and public holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Career progression with commitment to ongoing training
For more information about this exciting career opportunity don`t hesitate to call Nina Boogers at HCL Workforce Solutions on: 02078618950
HCL Permanent London