Haematology & Oncology Outpatients - Staff Nurse - London - £30,483 - £34,135
I am currently recruiting for a world renowned private hospital in London. They are looking for an experienced Oncology Staff Nurse to join their multidisciplinary team. The Hospital is the UK's largest independently owned non-profit hospital. They undertake highly complex procedures in addition to routine surgery and medicine. Consisting of over 250 patients beds and 17 theatres (including a minimally invasive theatre and the new Hybrid vascular theatre), an endoscopy unit, a radiology unit, dialysis and a 24 hour consultant-led Intensive Care Unit.
The successful applicant will be required to work in the hospitals Oncology Outpatient Department consisting of 23 treatment areas. The Outpatients Department is committed to delivering a high standard of both clinical and customer care excellence for their expanding oncology services, and to patients receiving chemotherapy, apheresis and related treatments. They want an Oncology Nurse that is ready to jump onboard and add to their oncology team.
This is a really amazing opportunity for a proactive individual who is committed to providing high quality nursing care.
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care.
- To work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse in their absence.
- Will be expected to meet multidisciplinary team deadlines
- Provide patients and their families with relevant updates
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
- There is a strong emphasis on education and continual learning in the hospital, and you will be expected to apply this knowledge to clinical care
- NMC registered
- Recent oncology experience
- Skills in cannulation and chemotherapy administration are desirable
- ENB 237, N59 and ENB 998 or equivalent are desirablexperience preferable but not essential
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Free private healthcare scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Nursing accommodation may also be available.
This role offers amazing benefits and my client is looking for someone to start ASAP!!!
For more information please call HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London