General Nurse/Staff Nurse
£14.50 - £22.00 per hour
Imagine an exciting new role in London - could this be something that would interest you?
A leading NHS Trust Barts Health has selected HCL Nursing to recruit Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work within their energetic and hardworking multidisciplinary team working day and/or night shifts.
As a registered nurse you will be working with adults within medical and surgical settings, providing support to ward staff as well assessing, implementing and evaluating care plans. Other responsibilities include taking responsibility for accurate documentation and reporting to other members of the team.
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 6 months hospital experience within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Right to work in the UK
- Competitive pay-rates
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a quality pension provider
- Flexible day/night shifts
So if you are a Registered General Nurse looking for a new role within a hospital and meet our criteria please apply by contacting Omer on 0207 861 8933.