My client is one of the most prestigious private hospitals in London with a great standard of nursing care and has a high demand for a Staff Nurse to join the PBMT unit.
The hospital has state of the art equipment and offers a dynamic and highly professional working environment. If successful, you will be provided with fantastic training and professional development opportunities.
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual children and supervise other staff in this activity
- Communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients
- Offer support to senior staff and act as a role model for junior staff
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately and within timeframes
- NMC Registered Paediatric Nurse (RCN, RSCN)
- Post qualification experience
- Oncology experience minimum 6 months
- Competent with Central Line Competencies, Antibiotics and blood products
- Chemotherapy training and PILS is desirable
- Fluent in English
My client is offering a competitive salary between £32,000 - £38,000 per year, depending on experience, and an attractive benefits package.
- 25 days of holiday, which increases to 28 days after 5 years
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts for a broad range of high street retailers
- Childcare Vouchers
Are you are a Staff Nurse with a passion for customer service and a desire to provide patients with excellent nursing care? - If so my client wants to speak with you.
For immediate consideration please contact Alexandra Meiu at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)20 7861 8950 (ext. 1494) or send your CV by pressing the link below.
HCL Permanent London