Nursing Unit Manager - RMN / RGN
Unit Manager - Registered Nurse Required - Dementia Unit
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Chelmsford , Essex.
Exciting new opportunity to lead this dementia Unit.
Fantastic pay rate and opportunities for growth and development!
About the role
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
Who we're looking for
- A level one Registered Nurse (NMC registration esseential)
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You'll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
- Pension and life assurance available
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply for this role.
If you would like more information, please contact Hannah Roberts on 07850730906 or firstname.lastname@example.org