Are you a paediatric oncology nurse? Do you want to work for a leading children`s hospital? A large NHS Foundation trust is looking for nurses to join its outstanding Paediatric Oncology team at a Band 5 level.
The hospital in the West Midlands is dedicated to first class standards of family-centred care. Within the hospital and its surrounding areas, there are many different facilities available to parents and carers including accommodation and 24 hour access to the ward.
The large unit also includes a Teenage Cancer Trust sector which is designed to treat teenage cancer patients in the most comfortable setting possible and there is even a school available to all hospital patients.
This cutting edge hospital is looking for dedicated Paediatric Oncology nurses to join its team at a Band 5 level.
- Be committed to on-going training to maintain an excellent standard of care
- Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team in order to assist in the smooth running of the ward
- Maintain high levels of health and safety standards, including infection control
- Ability to provide both emotional support and comprehensive information to both patients and families
- NMC registration
- Previous Paediatric Experience
- Desire and commitment to continue working in Paediatric Oncology
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21, 478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive benefits package
- Commitment to ongoing training with paid study leave
- Pay enhancements for out of hours work and overtime
For more information about joining this exciting team please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext: 1512
HCL Permanent London