This job is no longer available
Paediatric Nurses urgently needed in the Burnley area to support a young child with complex health needs.
£18.00 - £27.00 per hour, Day and night shifts available
Advantage Healthcare is recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse who is looking to give quality individualised complex care.
Our client is a young child, who has epilepsy and complex care requirements. We are looking for a Paediatric Nurse with the following clinical skills:
- Medication management
- Management of a tracheostomy
- Epilepsy management
- Gastrostomy management
This opportunity will allow the successful Paediatric Nurse to enhance their skills through giving individualised one to one care.
As we provide 24/7 care for our client we are able to offer flexible shifts to suit individuals circumstances covering both day and night shifts.
About Advantage Healthcare
Advantage Healthcare is recognised as one of the leading UK home healthcare providers, expertly managing the care of several hundred individuals with a broad range of complex healthcare needs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Free first uniform
- Priority recruitment from your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Access to ‘My Advantage’ – manage your availability online!
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our dedicated Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355. Applicants are subject to enhanced level DBS Check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com