District Nurses required throughout Leeds
Advantage Healthcare is recruiting for District Nurses to play a crucial role in the West Yorkshire Primary Health Care Team.
You will assess the healthcare needs of patients and families in the community, monitoring the quality of care they're receiving and being professionally accountable for the delivery of all clinical care.
Your patients can be of any age and have various requirements. Our current District Nurses are working with elderly clients, those that have been recently discharged from hospital, the terminally ill and those with physical disabilities.
We are looking for attentive and organised Nurses who can commit to regular hours. You will have previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of the following:
- Managing pain control e.g syringe drivers
- Insulin management
- Managing wounds, both short term and long term
- Compression bandaging
- Catheter Care
- Medication Administration
- Bowel Management
You will need to have a valid NMC Pin Number and access to your own car, along with the willingness to travel throughout the local area. Clinical references will also be required to show your skills and experience.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Free first uniform
- Priority recruitment from your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Access to ‘My Advantage’ – manage your availability online!
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355.
Applicants subject to enhanced level DBS check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com