Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead Nurse on behalf of our Client in Morecambe.
This is an 80 bed nursing home for both younger and older persons with general needs, physical disabilities and dementia.
The Clinical Lead role is for a 30 bed, elderly general nursing and residential unit.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of the individuals in your care.
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Champion independence and personal choice - develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* Build the positive reputation of the home and unit - liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
* Conduct care audits - monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
* Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments.
* Take a leadership role for your team - ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
* Take an active role in the development of yourself and others - ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
The salary is at a competitive rate of £15 per hour and we are looking for RGN Qualified Nurses, ideally with previous nursing home experience. This is a full time, permanent position of 38.5 hours per week, working day shifts. 3 long days and 1 half day per week. This is a mainly clinical based role.
The role also comes with a number of benefits including a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free parking and uniform and a bespoke development programme.
With an annual salary of £30,000+; if you would like further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org