Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) – Mental Health - Sheffield
PULSE Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) with Mental Health experience, around Sheffield and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments.
If you have worked in a mental health setting and have over twelve months experience as a Health Care Assistant then please contact us. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
To register, please contact Vandana Taheem on 0845 601 7280 or apply now via the button below.
*Terms and conditions apply.