Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) – West Yorkshire
PULSE Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) in West Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments.
We require RMN’s to have a minimum of twelve months experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, and welcome applicants currently working in the following settings and areas:
- Drug & Alcohol
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- Forensic & Low/Medium Secure
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
- Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
To register or discuss your interest further, please contact Vandana Taheem on 0845 601 7280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply.