Accident and Emergency Nurse
£21.00 - £32.00 per hour
How does a challenge working in an energetic Accident and Emergency Department sound?
HCL Nursing are currently working with a Hospital within Portsmouth who are looking for an enthusiastic nurse to work alongside their highly skilled Accident and Emergency team. You`ll be working in an Emergency department that provides a full 24 hour adult A&E service alongside Consultants and Speciality Doctors, extending and developing your clinical experience.
The Emergency Department at the hospital is one of the busiest in the UK treating in excess of 132,000 patients each year. Similarly maternity services are responsible for the delivery of around 6,300 births per year, making it one of the largest maternity services on the south coast.
As an Accident and Emergency Nurse, you will work alongside a busy driven dedicated team who take pride in caring for their patients that are in urgent need. You will need to be able to work well under stress and respond effectively to challenging situations.
- NMC Registered
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Accident and Emergency within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive pay rates
- Free Uniform
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Access to a quality pension provider
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenging role and meet the above essential criteria, please apply to this advert by contacting Chandeep on 0207 861 8933.