My client is a leading specialist private hospital for cancer with the highest standard of cancer care possible and is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join the team.
The hospital is located in London and is one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. It has state of the art equipment and offers a dynamic and highly professional working environment. If successful, you will be provided with fantastic professional development opportunities while working alongside first-class oncology specialists.
- Develop and maintain clinical competency in cannulation, care of CVADs and administration techniques
- Provide specialist nursing advice to support and facilitate high quality individualised care to patients and carers
- Regularly lead and coordinate the unit
- Work closely and liaise with relevant Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Coordinate all functions and activities to ensure a smooth running service
- Previous experience in Phlebotomy / Cannulation / Care of CVADs / IV administration
- Strong assessment oncology patient skills
- Mentorship experience
- Advanced life support knowledge
- Fluent in English
My client is offering a competitive salary between £33,000 - £38,000 per year, depending on experience, and an attractive benefits package.
- 25 days of holiday, increasing to 28 days after 5 years
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts for a broad range of high street retailers
- Childcare Vouchers
Are you are a Senior Staff Nurse with a passion for customer service and a desire to provide patients with some of the most advanced cancer treatments in the world? - If so my client wants to speak with you.
For immediate consideration please contact Alexandra Meiu at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)20 7861 8950 (ext. 1494) or send your CV by pressing the link below.
HCL Permanent London