Salary: £24 - £27 P/h
HCL Nursing are working with one of the largest general hospital foundation trusts in Essex and require an enthusiastic Anaesthetic Nurse to work the following shifts. These shifts vary from Add hoc, placements and blocks of work, all are on going.
You will demonstrate specialist clinical expertise within the theatres division providing the best individual care, being responsible for all instruments/equipment as well as provide clinical supervision to fellow staff, students and assist the anaesthetist.
- NMC/HPC registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Hold full Immunisation History including Hepatitis
- 1 years post graduation experience
- Excellent referral scheme; Potential to receive £250 worth of vouchers
- Daily payroll system
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRB checks and Occupational Health Screening
- Ongoing support from your consultants and Maintenance team.
- Free Uniform
- Accommodation is available if you require
All committed ODP & Nurses encouraged to APPLY now or contact Chandeep today on 0207 861 8933.