Do you want to join the largest cardiothoracic hospital in the UK? A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for Cardiology Nurses to join their Cath Lab department at a Band 5 level.
This specialist hospital houses the UK`s main cardiothoracic transplant centre and is nationally and internationally recognised for its innovative approach. This hospital has many cardiothoracic specialties including thoracic surgery, heart & lung transplantation, cardiology and cardiac surgery. It is committed to first class standards of patient centred care and has even treated royalty!
This hospital is also committed to maintaining its status as a top level employer, having been voted as on of the top 40 healthcare sites to work in the UK.
This trust is looking for dedicated Cardiology Nurses to join their Cath Lab department at a Band 5 level.
- To work to an excellent standard of care within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with specialist equipment
- Commitment to on-going education through evidence-based learning and courses
- Assist in the smooth running of the unit
- Maintain excellent levels of heath and safety, including infection control
- NMC registration
- Previous Cardiology experience
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
- Added benefits including NHS discounts scheme, use of the hospital gym and low cost home ownership schemes
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London