Do you want to be part of a busy acute hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
This trust is located in a dynamic city in the picturesque East of England and is focussed on maintaining a high standard of patient centred care through state of the art equipment and staff education and has a core value structure which includes innovation and quality.
It is closely linked to the nearest University, resulting in many opportunities for personal and professional development both through day to day evidence based learning and on going courses. In addition to this, the hospital also has a full range of acute medical services, including oncology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and rheumatology, which provides further options for knowledge expansion.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To work as an effect member of a multidisciplinary team to maintain high standard of patient care
- To maintain excellent levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to personal and professional growth through on-going training and courses
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
- Commitment to staff progression to education via training and courses
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London