Registered Nurses with complex care experience needed to provide clinical care to a male client in his own home.
£25 - £33 per hour. Day shifts available.
Advantage Healthcare is recruiting a Registered Nurse to join a team in providing care for our male client in Exeter. He is 64 years of age and suffers from Motor Neurone Disease; requiring the care from a Registered Nurse to provide 24/7 ventilation and 2:1 care. He is nursed within his own home where he lives with his Wife.
We require a Registered Nurse who has previous experience of:
- Tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Nasogastric tube management
- Pressure area care
- Catheter care
- Wound care
You will also be required to provide general care and assist with moving and handling. You will liaise with the Branch Nurse and Manager as maintain stock levels of supplies for the client.
This Nurse-led package of care operates on 2 x 12.25 hour day, working 2:1 with a Carer. You must be willing to commit to this package to provide continuity of care to our client.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Up to £500 bonus for referring a friend
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Free first uniform
- Priority recruitment from your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Access to ‘My Advantage’ – manage your availability online!
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355.Applicants subject to enhanced level DBS check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).
Please do not apply unless you can evidence previous care experience.
To learn more about Advantage Healthcare please visit www.advantagehealthcare.com