Do want to be part of busy trust in an acute hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
This trust is located in a lively city in the charming East of England and is closely linked to the nearest University, which enables the trust to encourage both personal and professional development in their staff.
The hospital has a full range of acute medical services, including oncology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and rheumatology which results in an exciting range of opportunities of staff to develop their knowledge.
Innovation, quality and patient centred care are core values that this trust focuses on, all of which are maintained with state of the art equipment and education via evidence based day-to-day learning and on-going courses.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to personal and professional growth through on-going training and courses
- To maintain levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Work as an effect part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a first class standard of care
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
- Committed to developing as a general medicine nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London