Do you want to work in an acute hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust in the beautiful East of England is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
With 1010 acute beds this busy trust specialises in a full range of acute medical services including plastic surgery, ophthalmology, rheumatology and oncology.
The hospital focuses on innovation, quality and patient centred care at the heart of its values. It is committed to a high standard of care through state of the art equipment and staff development through day to learning and on-going courses. Its close links to the nearest University enables staff to develop both personally and professionally and encourages evidence-based learning.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To be an effective member of a multidisciplinary team to maintain first class standards of care
- To maintain excellent levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Work as part of the ward team to contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to on-going education through training and courses
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
- Committed to developing as a general medicine nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London