Do you want to join the nursing team at an acute hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
This trust is located in a bustling city in the lovely East of England and is closely linked to the nearest University, resulting in many opportunities for personal and professional development. In addition to this, the hospital has a full range of acute medical services, including oncology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology and rheumatology allowing for further experience in a range of general medical areas.
The core values of this trust encompass innovation, quality and patient centred care which is maintained with state of the art equipment and day-to-day training and education.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to personal and professional growth through on-going training and courses
- To maintain levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Work as an effect part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a first class standard of care
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
- Committed to developing as a general medicine nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London