This job is no longer available
This NHS Trust provides mental health care to those people living in Manchester. You will be covering day shifts and nights as well as last minute requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing patients, plans and implementing individual care programmes and therapeutic interventions.
- Providing individual support for people with a mental health problem to enable them to live in the community and make their own choices
- Carrying out nursing procedures
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 12 months recent UK experience within a mental health setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Occupational health vaccination history
- 2 clinical references
For more information please call Kira on 02078618933