Are you a general medical nurse looking to working in an acute hospital? A NHS Foundation Trust in the beautiful East of England is looking for General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
With over 1000 acute beds this busy trust has the opportunity to specialise in a full range of acute medical services plastic surgery, ophthalmology, rheumatology and oncology.
The hospital has core values which encompass innovation, quality and patient centred care. It is committed to a high standard of care through cutting edge equipment and staff education. Its close links to the nearest University enables staff to develop both personally and professionally and encourages day-to-day training.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To be an effective member of a multidisciplinary team to maintain first class standards of care
- To maintain excellent levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Work as part of the ward team to contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to on-going education through training and courses
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
- Committed to developing as a general medicine nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London