My client is a small friendly private hospital with a great standard of nursing care and clinical skills across a variety of specialties and has a high demand for a Theatre Manager / Team Leader to provide leadership to the Theatre Team. If successful you will be reporting to the Clinical Lead and support the clinical team to provide excellent customer experience.
The hospital is located in the Milton Keynes area and you will have the possibility to work flexible hours, as well as drive success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- Provide leadership to Theatre and Endoscopy staff
- Develop working relations with staff, consultants, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Build effective controls to ensure the Department`s KPIs and financial targets are achieved
- Manage and monitor effectively the resources available to the Department including operational budgets, workforce planning, efficiency of Theatre lists etc.
- Registered with NMC
- Strong clinical background in acute surgical care
- Previous leadership and personnel management experience
- ENB 998 Qualified (or equivalent)
- Understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Immediate life support
- Fluent in English
My client is offering a competitive salary between £32,000 - £35,000 per year, depending on experience, and an attractive benefits package.
- 25 days of holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Ongoing training and development
Are you are a Theatre Manager or Team Leader with a passion for customer service and a desire to deliver exceptional patient care? - If so my client wants to speak with you.
For immediate consideration please contact Alexandra Meiu at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)20 7861 8950 (ext. 1494) or send your CV by pressing the link below.
HCL Permanent London