Do you want to join the nursing team at the largest cardiothoracic hospital in the UK? A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for Cardiology Nurses to join their Cath Lab department at a Band 5 level.
This heart and lung hospital houses the UK`s main cardiothoracic transplant centre and boasts the lowest procedural mortality rate in the country. This hospital has internationally recognised specialties including thoracic surgery, heart & lung transplantation, cardiology and cardiac surgery. It is committed to high standards of patient level care with on-going training for staff and state of the art equipment.
This hospital is also committed to maintaining its status as a top level employer, having been voted as on of the top 40 healthcare sites to work in the UK.
This trust is looking for dedicated Cardiology Nurses to join their Cath Lab department at a Band 5 level.
- To work to a high standard of care within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with specialist equipment
- Commitment to on-going education through evidence-based learning and courses
- Assist in the smooth running of the unit
- Maintain excellent levels of heath and safety, including infection control
- NMC registration
- Previous Cardiology experience
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
- Added benefits including NHS discounts scheme, use of the hospital gym and low cost home ownership schemes
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext:1512
HCL Permanent London