Do you want to join the team at one of the leading children`s hospitals in Europe? A large NHS Foundation trust is looking for nurses to join its outstanding Paediatric Oncology team at a Band 5 level.
This busy hospital is pioneering research into paediatric brain tumours and has an internationally recognised oncology team that is committed to achieving the highest standards of care.
The large unit also includes a Teenage Cancer Trust sector which is designed to treat teenage cancer patients in the most comfortable setting possible.
The hospital aims to provide family centred care, with many different facilities available to parents and even has a school for patients. It is a cutting edge hospital that is committed to maintaining the highest levels of care with ongoing training and state of the art equipment.
- Provide an excellent level of care
- Be committed to up-to-date training
- Assist with the smooth running of the ward
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Provide support and comprehensive information to both patients and family
- NMC registration
- Previous Paediatric Experience
- Desire and commitment to working in Paediatric Oncology
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21, 478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Immediate eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive benefits package
- Commitment to ongoing training with paid study leave
- Pay enhancements for out of hours work and overtime
For more information about joining this exciting team please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext: 1512
HCL Permanent London