This job is no longer available
The hospital has very specialized Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) which consists of 37 cots across NICU, HDU and Special Baby Care. The unit admits the babies not only from surrounding areas but also from Southeast England for specialist medical and surgical care. Other services include Paediatric and Neonatal Surgery, Paediatric A&E, High Risk maternity and Burns Unit to name a few.
The successful applicant will have at least 3 years of experience in Neonatal Intensive Care (level 3), will be very organised and able to work flexible shifts.
- Assess, plan and deliver high quality nursing care
- Ensure that patient`s critical care treatment is secure
- Adhering to hospital policies and procedures
- NMC registered or eligible to apply
- Minimum of 12 months relevan experience
- Good communication skills
- 27 days holidays per year + 8 public holidays
- Extensive NHS Benefits Package
- Assistance with NI number and bank account
- Assistance with accommodation
- Permanent full time contract
HCL Permanent is delighted to offer this position to a talented registered NICU nurse with Level 3 experience. To apply please do not hesitate to contact Oliwia Meinert at HCL Permanent either by phone 02078618950 (Ext 1491) or by email email@example.com